- Start Guides
- Undergraduate Students
- Search : General finds articles, books, ebooks, media, and more owned or licensed by UConn.
- Books & Media Worldwide (UConn WorldCat) : Finds local and worldwide books, maps, media, etc. Easily request items not owned by UConn. Great discovery tool.
- UConn”s Library Catalog (HOMER) Books, journals, DVDs, music, maps, etc. owned by UConn Libraries
- Subject Database Guide Find articles via databases; arranged by subject
- Class Guides (Web pages prepared by librarians for your courses)
- Online Reference Books (Encyclopedia, Dictionaries, Handbooks)
- Need journal, magazine, or newspaper articles? Start here.
- Research Quickstart (How to Start Your Research)
- Sign up for a Workshop. Topics: RefWorks, Excel, Access, Image editing, and much more
- Maps of the Homer Babbidge Library
Citing Your Sources
Computing and Printing