Go to our COVID-19 page to learn more.
Search digital collections from UConn Library and more than 40 educational and cultural institutions from around the state in the Connecticut Digital Archive.
Search descriptive guides, inventories, and finding aids for UConn Library's archival and manuscript collections in ArchivesSpace.
Waterbury Library Technology Services
|Laptop – Mac||Due one hour before closing||Check Availability|
|Laptop – Windows||Due one hour before closing||Check Availability|
|Headphones||Due one hour before closing||4|
|HD Video Camera with Mic Set, Tripod, and Headphones||Inquire at desk||1|
|iPad||Due one hour before closing||2|
|iPad Mini||Due one hour before closing||8|
|Portable DVD Player||Due one hour before closing||1|
|Portable DVD Player Drive||Due one hour before closing||1|
These items are paid for by the University of Connecticut’s Student Technology Fee and may only be checked out to currently enrolled UConn students. All equipment loans are subject to overdue fines and replacement costs, including replacement costs for items left unattended and not returned.
If items are not returned within the allotted time as indicated by these rules the matter will be referred to the UConn Office of Community Standards. Please refer to Student Code of Conduct Policy #14 on theft.
- Laptops can only be used on campus with the UConn-Secure Wireless Network using your Student NetID/Password
- 4 Hour Loan or shortened to close of business hours. No renewals.
- Failure to return laptops when due may result in the suspension of laptop borrowing privileges.
- Log off of the laptop prior to returning.
- Return laptops to a staff member, not in the book drop.
- Laptop configuration cannot be modified in any way by attempting to install or uninstall software, including changing settings.
- Printers cannot be installed. Visit HuskyPrint.uconn.edu for information on how to use the pay-to-print service available at all UConn campus locations.
- Laptop Overdue Fine: $1.00/hr
- Replacement Cost: $1,500.00
All public computers are located on the first floor
You can access software remotely through either Apps or Desktop. With AnyWare Apps, you select only the applications you wish to use. With AnyWare Desktop (formerly Skybox) you connect to a virtual desktop that includes all the available software.
Among University Licensed software available:
- ANSYS, Mathematical Computing
- AutoCAD for Education, 3D Design & Drafting
- ESRI, Mapping
- Maple, Math
- MatLab, Mathematical Computing
- Microsoft, Office & Windows (students)
- SAS, Advanced Analytics
- SPSS, Statistics
Printing and Multimedia
|HuskyPrint||Floor 1||1 B/W, 1 Color|
UCONN-SECURE is a secure wireless service faculty, staff, and students may use while at any UConn campus. University issued devices are configured for UConn wireless service.
Username: UConn NetID
Password: NetID Password
UCONN-GUEST is a non-encrypted, non-secure wireless service that guests to UConn may use to access the internet. However, access to UConn resources may be restricted.