How to renew UConn Library owned items?
- Go to the libraries’ homepage: https://lib.uconn.edu.
- In the right hand corner, click the button.
- Click “UConn Library Account“.
- If you are a UConn Student, Faculty or Staff member, sign in with your Net ID and password.
- If you are a Community Borrower, enter the 14-digit number printed on your library card, and the associated password (using lower case).
- View the List of Active Loans currently checked out to you. Click either Renew All or click only those you really wish to renew and click Renew Selected. Be sure to check the status of the items to be renewed on the far right side of the list.
Please note you may e-mail email@example.com for help in renewing items or contact circulation staff by telephone at your local UConn campus library.
Homer Babbidge Library: (860) 486-2518
Music and Dramatic Arts Library: (860) 486-2502
Pharmacy Library: (860) 486-2218
Avery Point Campus Library: (860) 405-9146
UConn Library at Hartford Public Library: (959) 200-3466
Stamford Campus Library: (203) 251-8500
Waterbury Campus Library: (203) 236-9900
How to renew Interlibrary Services items?
For information about renewing Interlibrary Services items, please see the Interlibrary Services FAQ.