Bulletin Board Posting Policy
For Homer Babbidge Library Bulletin Boards on Levels A, 2, 3, 4 and in the Plaza West Lobby
- Personals (lost & found, for sale, for rent, etc.) can be posted for as long as two weeks if posted on the 1st of the month or the 16th of the month. Personals are removed on the 15th and last day of each month. Personals can be re-posted unlimited times.
- Individual events are posted until the day after event.
- Continuing events can be posted for the semester.
- Every item is removed and Bulletin Boards are completely cleaned the first week in January and the last week of Summer Session II (August).
- Post only one item per bulletin board. Multiple postings will be removed.
- Poster size is limited to 11” x 17”. Items larger than 11” x 17” may be allowed at the discretion of the Library based on fairness and demand for available space. Large items may be restricted to a specific bulleting board.
- Use only masking tape (available at the Plaza Level Security Desk) when posting items on Levels A, 2, 3, 4.
- Please be considerate of other people’s postings—don’t cover or remove them.
- Bulletin Board use is governed by the University’s Policy on Harassment
- Postings are limited to the designated bulletin boards—items posted elsewhere will be removed.
- Posters or signs for non-library sponsored events or activities are limited to the designated bulletin boards. The library is unable to provide free standing sign holders or space other than on bulletin boards for non-library events.
- The Library cannot save posters after the posting period is over. It is the responsibility of the person or organization to retrieve their posters before or on the last day of posting period.
- The Library is not responsible for posters being removed by the public.