Student Activites Tables
- Two student activities tables are located in the Homer Babbidge Library’s North Entrance vestibule (on Fairfield Way). These tables are reserved for the use of Student Organizations with Tier II or Tier III status.
- Tables must be booked at least two business days in advance of the event.
- Tables are not to be removed from the vestibule or relocated within the vestibule.
- Seating is limited to two persons per table.
- Each student group must bring its own equipment and supplies.
- Temporary signage may be posted on the tables, but must be removed at the end of the reservation.
- Student activity groups are responsible for leaving the area clean and orderly. Table surfaces are to be cleared and all refuse placed in trash receptacles.
Reserving a Table
To reserve a Student Activities Table:
- First apply for an account in the Event Management System (EMS).
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your affiliation (about 24 hours).
- Once your Event Management System (EMS) account has been authorized (about 48 hours), you will receive instructions regarding reserving space.
- After that time, you may submit an online request for HBL Student Activity Table 1 and/or HBL Student Activity Table 2.
- After you have submitted a request, it will be reviewed and a confirmation notice will be emailed to you within two business days.
Questions? Call the UConn Library’s Office of the Dean at (860) 486-2219.