Stamford Campus Library
Welcome to the UConn Stamford Campus Library
Jeremy Richard Library
One University Place
Stamford, CT 06901-2315
Library Main: 203-251-8500
Library Fax: 203-251-8501
Library Hours & Holidays: Mon-Fri: 8:30AM – 9PM |Saturday: 10 – 7PM
and Sunday: 12 – 4PM.
The Jeremy Richard Library at UConn Stamford is dedicated to serving the research needs of the students and faculty of the University of Connecticut.
We serve as the focal point for the Stamford Campus. Our computer workstations are networked to the main campus and provide access to thousands of e-books, full-text reference sources, and journal articles. The library catalog and UConn WorldCat are integrated with that of the Storrs campus library and other regional campus libraries; and Interlibrary Services provide easy access to the resources of the university libraries without charge to UConn faculty, staff and currently enrolled students to support academic research.
The library has a dedicated study area on the first floor to the memory of Dr. Estelle F. Feinstein, renowned Stamford historian and history professor at UConn from 1957-1989. Our library learning commons also houses the computer lab, the Writing/Q Center, our Thomson-Reuters Corporation E-classroom, and a historic WPA Mural entitled “School Activities (James Daugherty).”