Electronic Resources Librarian
Pronouns She | Her | Hers
As an electronic resources librarian, Kristina Edwards manages and maintains access to various electronic resources, including databases and eBooks, provided by the UConn Libraries. Previously, she worked as the Acquisitions Librarian at Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) and the University of Hartford. She is involved with both local, regional, and national library associations and has served as the treasurer of the Connecticut Library Association. Kristina holds a Master of Science in Library and Information Science (MLIS) from Simmons University (formerly Simmons College) and has a bachelor of science in Health Sciences from the University of Hartford. Her research interests include library acquisitions, financial literacy, and film studies. She is happy to be a part of the UConn community and contributing to creating an open and inclusive community.
- Connecticut Library Association (CLA)
- New England Library Association (NELA)
- Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL)
- Association of Collections & Technical Services Libraries (ALCTS)
- American Library Association (ALA)