How to renew UConn Library owned items?
- Go to the libraries’ homepage: http://lib.uconn.edu.
- In the right hand corner, click the button.
- Click “UConn Libraries Account“.
- If you are a UConn Student, Faculty or Staff member, sign in with your Net ID and password.
- If you are a Community Borrower, enter the 14-digit number printed on your library card, and the associated password (using lower case).
- View the List of Active Loans currently checked out to you. Click either Renew All or click only those you really wish to renew and click Renew Selected. Be sure to check the status of the items to be renewed on the far right side of the list.
Please note you may e-mail email@example.com for help in renewing items or contact circulation staff by telephone at your local UConn campus library.
Homer Babbidge Library (Storrs campus) Phone: (860) 486-2518
Music & Dramatic Arts Library (Storrs campus) Phone: (860) 486-2502
Pharmacy Library (Storrs campus) Phone: (860) 486-2218
Avery Point Campus Library Phone: (860) 405-9146
Hartford Campus Library Phone: (860) 570-9024
Stamford Campus Library Phone: (203) 251-8500
Waterbury Campus Library Phone: (203) 236-9900
How to renew Interlibrary Loan items?
For information about renewing Interlibrary Loan items, please see the DD/ILL FAQ.