Who May Borrow?
- All current UConn Health faculty, staff and students with a valid UConn Health ID, except staff with “contractor” ID.
View Off-Campus Access Information to learn more about accessing the library’s digital collection from off-campus. Contact the Information Desk by phone (860-679-3808) or send an email to email@example.com with any questions about registering, borrowing and/or off-campus access.
How Long Can I Borrow…?
- Two weeks (may be renewed twice)
- Some journals are marked “3 Day Circulation”; no other journals circulate under any circumstances (no renewals)
- Two weeks (may be renewed once)
- Two hours (may be renewed if there is no waiting list)
Renew items in-person at the Information Desk, over the phone by calling 860-679-3808 and giving us your name and the title(s) of the item(s) to be renewed or online via OneSearch. (Renew Books Online via OneSearch Guide).
Where Can I Find…?
- Call numbers A-WO, upper level
- Call numbers WP-WZ, main floor
- Call numbers WZ, History Of Medicine Collection, main floor
- 2004 – current, main floor
- 2003 and earlier, subbasement
- All AVs located on the upper level
- Behind the Information Desk