UConn Health students, faculty, and staff are welcome to make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation with a Research and Instructional Services (RIS) librarian. This service is intended for library users who may need in-depth, advanced help with their research, or to discuss a variety of library services and resources.
Professional librarians are available to answer questions like:
- What electronic resources are available through the library?
- How do I access library electronic resources from home?
- How should I expand or narrow search results from a particular database?
- What information management applications (e.g., RefWorks ) are available to me?
- What mobile resources are recommended? How can I download them?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an individual consultation at a time and place convenient to you. Alternatively, you may also call the library at (860) 679-3808 and ask to speak to a RIS Librarian.