UConn Health students, faculty, and staff are welcome to make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation with a Research & Instructional Services (RIS) Librarian. This service is intended for library users who may need in-depth, advanced help with their research, or to discuss a variety of library services and resources.
Professional librarians are available to answer questions like:
- What library resources should I use to support my research?
- How should I expand or narrow search results from a literature database?
- How can I build a comprehensive search strategy for my research topic?
- How can I use a citation manager, like RefWorks or Mendeley?
- How can the library support my evidence synthesis project, like a scoping review, systematic review, or meta-analysis?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation at a time and place convenient to you. Alternatively, you may also call the library at (860) 679-3808 and ask to be connected to a RIS Librarian.