Who May Borrow?
- All current UConn Health faculty, staff and students with a valid UConn Health ID, except staff with “contractor” ID.
- All UConn faculty, professional staff, graduate students and undergraduate students with a valid UConn ID.
- Any licensed health professional who works or resides in Connecticut. (A health professional is a person directly involved in patient care in a health care setting). Proof of your status as a health professional must be supplied at the time of application for a borrower’s card. Health professionals are assessed an annual fee of $50 for borrowing privileges.
- All others may borrow through Interlibrary Loan at their public, corporate or academic library.
View Off-Campus Access Information to learn more about accessing the library’s digital collection from off-campus. Contact the Information Desk by phone (860-679-3808) or email with any questions about registering, borrowing and/or off-campus access.
Where Can I Find…?
- Call numbers A-WO, upper level
- Call numbers WP-WZ, main floor
- Call numbers WZ History Of Medicine Collection, main floor
- 2004 – present, main floor
- 2003 and earlier, subbasement
- All AVs located on the upper level
How Long Can I Borrow…?
- Two weeks (may be renewed twice)
Renew books in-person at the Information Desk, over the phone by calling 860-679-3808 and giving us your name and the title(s) of the book(s) to be renewed or online via OneSearch.
- Some journals are marked “3 Day Circulation”; no other journals circulate under any circumstances
- Two weeks (may be renewed once)