Reserve Your Study Space
Study spaces and computers in the Homer Babbidge Library and computers in the Stamford Campus Library are available with advanced registration to any UConn student with a UConn NetID. All other campus library seating is currently first-come, first-served.
Seats can be booked in two hour increments with a limit of two reservations per day and can be made up to three days in advance.
There are no group study spaces available.
Here's how it works
- Click the 'Reserve a Seat' button
- Select your library under 'Locations'
- Select a floor from the 'Zone' dropdown (if applicable)
- Select a seat or type of computer from the 'Category' dropdown
- Select the 'Show Availability'
- Select your seat and start time from what is available and then select the 'Submit Times' button at the bottom of page
- Enter your UConn NetID and password
- Confirm your reservation by clicking 'Continue'
- Click the 'Submit My Booking' button to complete your reservation
You will receive an email confirmation with information regarding your seat reservation. You will need to show your seat reservation when you visit the Library.
What to do when you get to the Library
**For Homer Babbidge Library only - please be prepared to stop at the gates prior to entry to:
- present your UConn ID
- have your temperature checked
- state your purpose for being in the building
Find your seat and check-in either by clicking on the link in the confirmation email or scanning the QR code on the seat. You can check in up to 15 minutes in advance during our building hours.
To help keep our facilities as sanitary and safe as possible, no food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the Library. You are encouraged to clean the work area that you have reserved both before and after your reservation time.
Face coverings are required at all times.