The School of Fine Arts Resource Center will reopen to the public on Monday, June 18. Summer hours will be 1-4pm, Monday-Friday. Services including interlibrary loan pickup, materials check-out, and browsing of the collection will also resume. Course reserves will remain available at the Babbidge Library iDesk on the Plaza Level throughout the summer. The hours for the fall semester and any other service changes will be posted in August.
Collections housed in the building include scores, scripts, music CDs and other media.
Related materials that can be found in the Babbidge Library include:
- Books related to music history, musicology, music theory, composition, and music education (and their oversized counterparts) are located on the Level A Annex of the Babbidge Library.
- Books related to dramatic arts history can be found on different floors at the Babbidge Library, based on the call number.
- Reference books related to music and dramatic arts are located on Level B of the Babbidge Library.
- Print journals are located on Level 3 of the Homer Babbidge Library.
- Prompt Books from the CRT (CT Repertory Theatre) productions are housed at the Archives & Special Collections.