Who can schedule a consultation?
UConn Health students, faculty, or staff who may need in-depth, advanced help with their research, or wish to discuss a variety of library services and resources are welcome to schedule a consultation.
How can a librarian help me?
Librarians can help answer questions like:
- What library resources should I use to support my research?
- How should I expand or narrow search results from a literature database?
- How can I build a comprehensive search strategy for my research topic?
- How can I use a citation manager, like RefWorks or Mendeley?
- How can the library support my evidence synthesis project, like a scoping review, systematic review, or meta-analysis?
How do I schedule a consultation?
Contact the Research and Instructional Services department at (860) 679-2942 or firstname.lastname@example.org.