The “online” form option is the quickest and most direct way to submit a request. However, if you are having issues with the online form or prefer to submit a PDF by email, you may do so. Email information is included on each PDF.
PDF forms are best viewed and edited in Internet Explorer or Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader
- Course Reserve Request – Online (Book / AV or Article) Book / AV Request PDF Article Request PDF
- Loansome Doc Service Agreement – Online PDF
- Make a Suggestion or Comment – Online PDF
- New Book, Journal, Database or Other Resource Recommendation – Online PDF
- Off-Campus Access (Proxy) Registration – Online PDF
- Report a Problem with an Electronic Resource – Online PDF