Research & Instructional Services (RIS) librarians provide searches of the biomedical literature for both internal and external clientele including insurance companies, law firms, and area hospitals of Connecticut. You may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone by calling (860) 679-3808.
Although twenty-four hours is the departmental standard for finishing searches and most searches are started immediately, actual times may vary depending on time of receipt, staff availability, system availability and the complexity of the search(es).
- FREE for UConn Health faculty, staff, and students.
- $10 base fee plus applicable charges (see below) for Connecticut hospitals and state agencies.
- $40 base fee plus applicable charges (see below) for all others.
Surcharges and Output Options (for CT hospitals, state agencies and all others)
- Bibliographic citation charges – $1.00 each
- Rush service – $15 additional per topic
- E-mailing of results – no charge; please specify e-mail address
- Faxing – $2/page
- Express Mail – $15 additional plus actual mailing costs