OneSearch Catalog has been updated to the latest version
About the latest version
- The OneSearch Catalog has a new URL as of December 14, 2022: https://uconn-health.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/search?vid=01UCT_HC:01UCT_HC&lang=en
- Permanent links have changed and must be updated
- Saved searches have been cleared but we can help you get them back
- Pinned records are still in your account – no need to do anything
- You can still login to the OneSearch Catalog with your UConn Health network logon or library barcode and password to save searches, pin records, and renew items checked out
What you should do
- Update direct link to the OneSearch Catalog: If you link to the OneSearch Catalog in a webpage or document, you must use this new URL: https://uconn-health.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/search?vid=01UCT_HC:01UCT_HC&lang=en
- Update permanent record links: Search for an item and copy the new “Permalink” found in the “Send to” area
- Retrieve saved searches: If you saved any searches before December 14, 2022, you can run the searches again and save them yourself or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before June 14, 2023 and we’d be happy to to retrieve them for you
Have questions or need help?
Send an email to email@example.com or check out the OneSearch Catalog tutorial.