Citation Management, Grant Funding & Sciences Librarian
LOCATIONHomer Babbidge Library
Valori Banfi is a Reference and Science Librarian. She has been the subject specialist to the School of Nursing since 2007, and recently to the Department of Psychological Sciences. Previously, Valori has worked as a Clinical Medical Librarian at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT), and as a Reference Librarian & Consultant at the Texas Medical Center Library in Houston.
In addition to her liaison responsibilities, Valori is the Citation Management and Grant Funding Librarian. One of her passions is to help people find funding for their research.
Valori received her M.S.L.S. from Catholic University in Washington DC, and a B.A. degree in History from Western Connecticut State College.
- Hypertension in Puerto Ricans in the Continental United States.
- Effectiveness of Co-Payment Policies in the Correctional Healthcare Setting: A Review of Literature
- Effective Interventions for Self-Harming Behaviors and Suicide within the Detained Offender Population: A Systematic Review
- Medical Library Association (Member)
- North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries (Membership Chair)