Skip to Content
Skip to Search
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content

University of Connecticut University Libraries

Putting Links to Articles from Full Text Databases in HuskyCT (ECR)

Complete the Reserve Request form to tell us which article you want to link in HuskyCT.

If you have the url, put it in the "Special info/publisher" field. Otherwise, Reserve staff will use the citation you provide to search Library resources and make the link to an appropriately licensed database.