Skip to Content
Research Quick Links
Put a Personal Copy of a DVD or VHS on Reserve for your class.
- Requests submitted two weeks before the start of the semester and two weeks into the semester may be delayed due to the volume of requests. At other times please allow 2-3 days for processing.
- Please note that personal items are placed on Reserve at the owner's risk. Although we make every effort to protect all Reserve materials, the Library cannot replace items mutilated or lost.
- We will attach book pockets and barcodes to your personal items to facilitate their circulation.
- Media on Reserve may be charged out by anyone. If you need to ensure your media is here on a specific date you must tell us the viewing date(s) on the Reserve Request form. Then, only you may charge it out on the viewing date(s) or the day before.
- Media placed on reserve for specific dates remains on Reserve until finals are over.
- If you send a student, your TA, or a colleague to pick up your media for you they must be registered as your Proxy Patron in order to be able to pick it up on the dates you have reserved it. Please complete the Proxy Patron form in advance if you anticipate this need.
- Follow these steps to submit a Reserve Request.
- The Reserve Request Form only reserves the media. Please complete the Video Theater Online Booking Form if you wish to reserve one of the Homer Babbidge Library's video theaters to show your film.
- Regional campus faculty who require group viewing space other than their classroom should contact regional campus reserve staff.
- Please drop off your personal copies at the iDesk on the Plaza level of the Homer Babbidge Library or at the Circulation Desk of your Regional Campus Library along with a copy of the receipt returned when you completed the Reserve Request form.
- You may also mail them to the appropriate Libary along with a copy of the receipt returned when you completed the Reserve Request form.