Homer Babbidge Library Room Loans
The Homer Babbidge Library is now able to let you “borrow” rooms to assist in your need to engage in quiet, individual study.
Individual Research Carrels on Level 3
These rooms are ideal for quiet, individual study.
Room numbers: 3-104, 3-126, 3-130, 3-163, 3-165
- These rooms are intended for temporary use only
- Check out the key at the iDesk (circulation desk) on the Plaza Level
- Fines are imposed for late key returns
- Rooms may not be renewed or reserved in advance
- Keys are checked out on a first -come, first-served basis
- Please take the key with you should you need to leave the room, as the door will lock behind you
- If you find unattended personal items in an empty research carrel, notify Security staff at the Security Desk (Plaza Level) or call 486.3099
The UConn Libraries are not responsible for lost or stolen items left unattended.