Resources for Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemfinder Enter a chemical and find specific gravity, vapor density, water solubility, and many other chemical and physical properties, as well as links to spectra information.
- Beilstein Abstracts Search a subset of the journals in Chemical Abstracts on the Web. Requires free membership registration.
- Guide to finding chemical properties
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical & Systems Engineering
- Grinding and Precision Manufacturing
- Materials Science and Metallurgy
- Photonics and Electro-Optical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Connecticut. Department
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- Partners for Advanced Transit
and Highways (PATH). Includes excellent list of search tools, Internet
directories, and WWW resources for transportation including: companies,
government agencies, institutions, organizations, ITS, mass transit,
traffic reports, and trains & railways.
- Transportation Research Board
Information about the TRB, its publications programs, conferences
and symposia, and links to other transportation sites. UConn users can access some restricted material by following this link instead.
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Technical Reports
- DTIC U.S. Department of Defense unclassified reports
This page is maintained by Stephen W.