Homer Babbidge Library Group Study Room Policy
- Group study rooms may be reserved for two or more people engaged in collaborative projects. Students are welcome to use an unoccupied group study but must yield to a group on request and/or a reservation.
- Students may reserve a group study up to 3 days in advance at s.uconn.edu/hblgroupstudy
- A student may reserve a group study up to twice a day, for a maximum of 6 hours a day.
- Personal items left unattended in a group study after the reserved time is complete will be removed by Library Security and brought to the Lost & Found, Plaza Level, Security Desk.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please be respectful of others; keep noise to appropriate levels for the floor you are on.
- If you have a problem pertaining to group study rooms, please call the iDesk, (860) 486-2518.
Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you.