Student Support Librarian Program
Every student will be introduced to one of the Research & Instructional Services (RIS) librarians who are the go-to people for any questions you have about library services or best sources of information. These highly-trained information specialists will provide you with information consulting, research assistance and educational training in medical literature searching and effective evaluation of clinical resources and patient care decision support tools. This program aims to better meet your medical and dental information needs.
Throughout the years, these librarians will provide one-on-one consulting services at your request and meet with you as often as you wish. They will also periodically notify you of new library resources, services and events.
Who is my Student Support Librarian?
Last names beginning with A – F:
- Ms. Kathleen Crea firstname.lastname@example.org 860-679-4054
Last names beginning with G – L:
- Ms. Jenny Miglus email@example.com 860-679-3200
Last names beginning with M – R:
- Ms. Wendy Urciuoli firstname.lastname@example.org 860-679-4055
Last names beginning with S – Z:
- Ms. Teri Shiel email@example.com 860-679-4108
- Ms. Marissa Gauthier firstname.lastname@example.org 860-679-4052