Scholarly Communication and Copyright Team (2010- )
- Arta Dobbs, Interim Chair, Collection Management Libarian,UCHC, firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 679-2432
- Valori Banfi, Liaison to the School of Nursing, email@example.com, (860) 486-2824
- Sheila Lafferty, Library Director, University of Connecticut – Torrington Campus, Sheila.Lafferty@uconn.edu, (860) 626-6841
- Jocelyn Kennedy, UConn School of Law Library, firstname.lastname@example.org, (860)570-5098
- Jennifer Miglus, HMS Librarian, UConn Health Center, email@example.com, (860) 679-3200
- Carolyn Mills, Liaison to Biology, Agriculture & Natural Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 486-1263
The Copyright Team was established by the University of Connecticut Libraries' Leadership Council. The team is charged with ongoing oversight of copyright-related policies and procedures for the University Libraries, and the development of copyright-related information resources and educational opportunities for the library and university community. This team continues the work started by the Libraries' original Copyright Project Team.