Skip to Content
Please read the DAT Funding Policy prior to filling out application
To request funding for events, please fill out this form. Please make sure that your request addresses or satisfies the following:
- It brings groups together. Priority will be given to events that are planned by more than one group (e.g., departments or programs, centers, or recognized student organizations) and that demonstrate collaboration. Events must be registered with the Student Union Event Services Office.
- Demonstrates that other funding sources have been pursued or are unnecessary. This is necessary if expenses exceed the $500 maximum from DAT.
- Represents the highest priority for the requesting group(s). The DAT can sponsor no more than TWO EVENTS per year from the same organization.
- Recognizes honorarium limits. The maximum funding allotted per group is $500.00 per event.
- Provides a detailed (gross) budget.
DAT Funding Application
Group Requesting Funds